Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Garden....

I was finally able to get working on the garden this past weekend.  Been busting my tail trying to prep it and get some stuff in.  The rain has been off and on all week, so getting to work there is iffy at best.  I had to wait for someone to come and till the garden with a motorized tiller, (I was not going to do such a large plot by hand).  When that was done I was able to build a fence (ramshackle though it may be) and start putting down some of my plants.  I'm growing veggies as well as herbs, since I've got all that room, why not? 

It's coming along, but today it rained and I'm home catching up on my articles.  The work is physically exhausting, and if I don't lose at least 50lbs this summer, I'm gonna be pissed. 

Photos to come, not much to see, but I'm so proud of my fence, I even made a gate, it looks so rustic. :-)

No comments: