Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Henbane and White Sage seeds!

I found my stash of white sage and henbane seeds.


Dried seedpods of White Sage


I collected these seeds myself about two years ago when hiking in Washington state.


White Sage Seeds




Whether they are viable or not remains to be seen, I'm hoping for the best.


Dried seed pods of Henbane






I have begun to cold stratify the henbane in the fridge, it will take two weeks.  They are pretty small, as you can see, but there are plenty of seeds that are a lot smaller.


Henbane seeds

As for the seeds I started earlier, the Angelica is still not up yet, it's been 12 days so far.  But I have just learned that they can take up to 30 days to germinate, so I will give those more time.  The Lovage, Borage and Basil are finally up.





No comments: